Campus Hillels are among the most important Jewish communal organizations, finally being recognized (along with JCC, JFS, synagogues, senior service institutions, ADL, Federation, and day schools) as critical to the Jewish future.
Good Jewish communities support their Hillels, and good Hillel’s integrate college students into the fabric of the Jewish community during their college days and beyond.
Your advocacy is critically important and needed, since as an independent 501(c)3 Hillel of Colorado receives no core funding from JEWISHcolorado or Hillel International.Donate Now
Successful First “Live from Campus”
Preserving our Democracy for the Next Generation
More college students voted in this past year’s presidential election than ever before. Our Colorado Hillel students care deeply about what type of country they will inherit, and many find their Jewish identities to be central in their journey forward as citizens of our nation.
With thanks to our elected officials whose work demonstrates how deeply they care about the legacy our students, tomorrow’s communal leaders, will inherit, this initial “Live from Campus” event will explore what our students – and all of us – can do to assure a future for our American democracy.
Our initial “Live from Campus” program will feature Hillel student leaders facilitating a one-hour zoom event featuring Phil Weiser, Colorado State Attorney General, and Jena Griswold, Colorado Secretary of State.
Learn More about this successful program and the next in our series!
Whether you are an alum , parent of an alum or a current student, friend or community member, your investment in Hillel of Colorado ensures the Jewish future.
Over 2,000 Jewish students attend Hillel of Colorado’s college campuses at a time when their life stories are still unwritten. Your gift helps us assure that their futures are informed by the very best of our ancient Jewish values and modern Jewish expression. Thank you!
- Hillel of Colorado is an independent 501(c)(3) organization, federal ID #52-1758791.
- 100% of Hillel of Colorado’s financial support comes from community donors, foundation grants, alumni and parents.
- Your donation is fully tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Assure your Jewish values live long beyond your life!
This pandemic has helped remind us that we are all mortal. Still, many of us hope that our life work and important values live on. Consider securing your Jewish legacy through a planned or legacy gift to Hillel of Colorado. Help us assure that our excellent programming for 2,000 Jewish college students in metro Denver and northern Colorado stays strong every year – and for generations to come.
Contact Daniel Bennett to discuss named, facility and program endowments; bequests in a will or trust; gifts of appreciated stock, life insurance or real estate; gift annuities; retirement fund rollovers and other planned giving options: [email protected] or (303)-818-8207.
You’ve heard of the three T’s (time, talent, treasure) or W’s (work, wisdom, wealth) all nonprofits pursue when enlisting community support. Why not volunteer for Hillel of Colorado – and enjoy seeing the effect you have on our future Jewish leaders and the amazing effect working for them has on you!
- Join our Board: While affiliated with Hillel International, Hillel of Colorado is incorporated as an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit in the State of Colorado – and is governed by an independent board of directors responsible for all of our funding, policies and fiduciary oversight.
- Join our Business Board, a place where community leaders demonstrate their commitment to Hillel of Colorado, serving as an advocacy and funding mechanism. The business board also helps connect our students to the larger Jewish community and embed Hillel’s mission more deeply in our community.
Find out what we have been up to inside and outside the classroom.
Successful "Live From Campus"!
“Live From Campus” Events a new cross-campus/community Hillel of Colorado...Learn more