Annual Golf Tournament
Join us for our Annual Charity Golf Tournament! Your support will help inspire Colorado College students along their Jewish journey.
As of July 1, we are accepting golfers and foursomes for the waiting list; please call Daniel Bennett at 303-818-8207.
Annual Charity Golf Tournament at The Inverness Golf Club
Monday, July 26, 2021
- Inverness in South Denver is open to annual and corporate members and guests and will, “continue to monitor the Covid19 situation and take into account state and local guidelines.”
- Read more: https://theclubatinverness.com/covid-19-update/ Hillel is excited to host a safe and fun golf outing as we did last summer and will communicate safety and program updates promptly with all golfers. Feel free to ask us for details.
- Four-person scramble.
- 7:30 a.m. shotgun start.
- $1,000 per foursome; $250 per individual.
- Presenting, Marquee, Tournament, and Hole Sponsorships available.
- Program, prizes, & food, details TBD based on Covid19 procedures in place July 26, 2021.
Limited to the first 72 players! To reserve your spot now or for more information please contact Kitty Naulls at 303-777-2773 x 205, or at [email protected], or send your check attention “Hillel Golf,” 2390 S. Race St., Denver, CO, 80210, or log on to our golf portal at https://hillelcolorado.org/golf-tournament/ .
All proceeds benefit Hillel’s work to inspire Jewish Colorado college students to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel. We provide a safe Jewish home‐away‐from‐home for students during their college years and beyond. Our annual golf tournament is a fun way to support this critical mission – since 100% of Hillel’s funding comes from local donors and alumni.
Why We Golf?
This tournament is not just for fun, it helps Hillel of Colorado fundraise to inspire the next generation of Judaism.
Hillel Of Colorado is dedicated to ensuring a bright future for our next generation. We cultivate a home-away-from-home for more than 2,000 students in the front range of Colorado. Through Shabbat meals, educational programming around Judaism and Israel, and opportunities for leadership Hillel truly is a hub for Jewish life on our Campuses.
From raising chickens to exploring Israel through Netflix, our campuses are having fun while exploring the Jewish journey. Check out what’s happening on our campuses:
Annual Charity Golf Tournament FAQ
What is this event?
Hillel’s annual charity golf tournament will be held on Monday, July 21, 2021 at Inverness Golf Club in Englewood, CO. This four-person scramble with a 7:30 am shotgun start will include program, prizes and food TBD based on Inverness procedures in consultation with Tri-County Health in place when tournament is held.
What is Hillel of Colorado?
An independent, 73-year-old nonprofit organization that works to inspire every Colorado Jewish college student to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel. Hillel builds a Jewish community whose values enrich the lives of students during their college years and beyond. We are the Jewish home‐away‐from‐home for over 2,000+ Jewish students at the University of Denver and at Colorado State University in Ft. Collins with outreach to a dozen other colleges in metro‐Denver and northern Colorado.
Why is Hillel holding a golf tournament?
Hillel of Colorado is one of 500 North American affiliates of Hillel International, but 100% of our funding comes from local sponsors, donors and alumni. This tournament allows the community to support our critical mission on campus.
Is this new?
This is our third consecutive annual charity golf tournament at Inverness. Enjoy a relaxing scramble format on a great private course with food, prizes, and program TBD. Most importantly, come together to assure that Hillel’s programming remains strong and to support tomorrow’s Jewish community leaders.
What does it cost?
$1,000 per foursome/$250 per individual includes 18 holes of golf, range balls, giveaways, light breakfast, lunch, program & prizes. DU and CSU Hillel college students serve as meet-and-greet ambassadors throughout the day.
- $ 10,000 for a presenting sponsorship
- $ 5,000 for a marquee sponsorship
- $ 3,000 for a tournament sponsorship
- $ 1,800 for a hole sponsorship
Sponsors receive foursomes along with naming rights & logo placement in marketing materials, on our web site, and on signage at the Tournament. Contact Daniel Bennett ([email protected] or 303-818-8207) with questions.
Thanks to these 2021 Marquee and Tournament sponsors (as of 5/25):
Mark Pells Insurance
Foster Graham Milstein Calisher
How do I find out more?
- Reserve your spot now – limited to the first 72 players.
- For more information please contact Kitty Naulls at Hillel of Colorado: 303-777-2773 x 205.
- To register log on to our golf portal at https://hillelcolorado.org/golf-tournament/ or send your check attention “Hillel Golf” to Hillel of Colorado, 2390 S. Race St., Denver, CO, 80210.
- Golf Tournament Committee (in formation):
- Committee (in formation): Ed Barad, Rob Baumgarten, Jerry Berenstein, Don Brenner, Amy Toltz Miller, Brenda Morrison, Stu Pack, Hugo Weinberger, and Daniel W. Bennett.